What a beautiful thing gold is

D

Deadshot

Was out at one of the local parks yesterday not really expecting much other than new clad. When i got a iffy signal the i almost passed up thinking it was a gum wrapper. Lately I have been setting the Disc on my Classic Id as low as it will go. My machine is getting a little worn out and i think it is loosing a little depth each day. But turning the Disc down seems to help a bit and i seem to be digging more gold ;) Still cant break the 10k limit though.

Attachments

• DSC00280.JPG
    DSC00280.JPG
    26.8 KB · Views: 512
Upvote 0
Thanks, I am pretty excited about this one. As South Dakota was the first place I ever Panned for gold. It was a a funky little tourist trailer and the pans were heavily salted, but I carried that little vial of gold with me all the way through middle school. In fact I think that I got more gold out of that one pan then I do in a whole weekend of Panning straight from the river. Oh well :-\

Congrats on the gold! The gold rings sound iffy on my XLT as well, I've managed a few. HH, Mike

Great looking ring, WTG!!!
Good luck & Happy hunting~

I love black hills gold!!! ;D Nice find I had a ring like that when i was little..

Cool little ring, I found one very similar in West Va. earier this year. Only mine has 3 leaves & the bottom of the band was broken. :'(

3444%3B%3C2723232%7Ffp64%3Dot%3E2344%3D%3C86%3D76%3B%3DXROQDF%3E232387954%3A%3A45ot1lsi

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back