wet suit question

not much...just a swimsuit.

as in "just the suit"nothing extra?like nothing inbetween me and the suit?

some folks wear dive skins, which look great on a female,......not so much on the guys.

I like knee length neoprene dive shorts as they don't bunch up under the wetsuit and provide some additional warmth and support.

Swim Suit! Nothing extravagant!

No speedo or nothing, right Pete!

C'mon, Dick...then bomber will have a high pitch voice ;D But, hey! Maybe he'll use less air...more bottom time!

ROFL......I got a hilariously disgusting visual off that one

Now Tom...you know what I meant... 8) Sorry, bomber...

gdaddyflex said:
ROFL......I got a hilariously disgusting visual off that one

Here is good example of what not to wear! Hopefully we will not see the return of the Speedo this year!
Although, I am worried about SpandexMan showing up!

Speedos.jpg

You know, I always spell check my post, and Speedo's are so out of style, the word isn't even listed in the dictionary!

Robert in SC

Somehow I knew that would come back to haunt me one day.

thanks guys,so on sat i start my class,and i'm wearing JUST the wet suit(we are suppose to swim 4 laps and float for 10 min)the instructor says u can't wear that suit cause you'll float and it wouldn't be fair,so i says i'll do double and he s no.i tell him i'll take the suit off,but it might make some people sick cause i got nothing else on :D,he looks at me kinda funny like and gives me a pair of extra shorts he brought with.anyway passed the tests and by sunday we were diving(wetsuit on,but backwards ???)don't know way i waited so long to do this,SCUBA DIVING RULES,look out all u florida guys i'll be seeing u this summer

bomber,
If you purchase a wetsuit, look at the hyperstretch by Henderson, they slide on easily and are forgiving when you add a few pounds. Don't let anyone kid you, wetsuits do NOT shrink over the winter!
Good Luck
Diverlynn

My local diveshop started carrying the brand "Water Proof" wetsuits. Ergonomically designed, more comfortable and tougher than the typical tapered neoprene for sleeves. They're a Swedish company expanding in the US. Very nice, very impressive reviews.

http://www.waterproof.se/main.php

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back