Went out Saturday...

dejapooh

Bronze Member
Nov 14, 2012
Thousand Oaks, CA
Primary Interest:
Other
Tony Hawk Skateboard Video game and controller (for WII) Paid $5. Listed it Saturday Afternoon on Amazon, for $29.99, sold it by Saturday Evening.

Imation 4-8 GM tape Cassettes. 3 new in shrinkwrap. Paid $1.50, listed on Amazon for $45 each.

Bought a new Cell phone for my Son. His was run over by a car after it fell out of his pocket. It still worked, but the glass was not in great shape... Paid $1 and he thinks it is better than the one they threw in with his phone.

Smith and Wesson Watch. Paid $1, Goes on Amazon for $25... But the boy wants it (He collects watches and coins).

A few other bits and Bobs, but no real money outside of those things...

Anyhow else have a good weekend?

I bought 20+ repair manuals for a type of vending machine. Paid 25 cents each, and they are selling fast on the bay for $29 to $39 each with some selling as high as $99 each.

Also picked up a copy of The Art of Disney book for 50 cents, which I was sure was going to be a home run. I think these retailed for $100 new, and back in the day, these brought $$$ on ebay. In today's market, my copy isn't even worth listing.

But the boy wants it (He collects watches and coins).

Better take the boy for treatment before it gets too bad. :)

I was introduced to both at an early age and even though I had many years where I never thought about either, detecting brought me back to coins, and a renewed interest in watches followed.

2eoz1og.jpg

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back