Went back to the old torn down house

vic910

Bronze Member
Mar 14, 2005
Orlando, FL
Well, I went back today. Still didn't find much, but at least I found more than scrunched cans. Let's see, I found two nails; an old clothespin; a washer; an old sprinkler head; some kind of metal thingy with slots in it, and, best of all.......a PENNY!!! It wasn't an old one, 1990 I think. Very corroded, but I feel much better now. I only hunted for about an hour and a half, cuz it's getting HOT down here. I think I'm going to have trouble doing any daytime hunting in the summer.

vicki

Upvote 0
Keep at it Vicki, you never know what will turn up. You might consider planting a "test garden" in your back yard. Bury some coins at different depths along with some trash items and mark them with golf tees that indicate the item and depth. Then practice listening to your machine's response. It will help a lot in learning your machine and determining which signals to spend your time digging.

I know what you mean about getting hot already. It hit 91 degrees here Thursday. I can't imagine what it's going to be in July! :o

Happy Hunting,

Kent

91 ? YIKES!! I went out yesterday, and it was pushing 80. Thought i was cooking.
Don't give up on that site. If you have time, theres no need to push it.
Just go back sometimes when you happen to feel like it.
Eventualy you'll pull something good out of there, and maybe more. HH

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back