Went back to the beach and found some more gold.

Mike95inNJ

Bronze Member
Nov 2, 2006
New Jersey
Detector(s) used
Troy Shadow X5, Minelab Musketeer Advantage
It was brutal out there today with the killer wind all day. Hit the same area and the first signal I dug was the stainless steel ring. Kiss of death for sure. Or so I thought. Found the 14K white gold or platinum insert towards the end of the hunt when my hands were numb. A few junk rings and bracelet in between. The junker with the big stone had me for a second. All I saw was the rock. Did'nt clean up the clad, lures or sinkers yet. My buddy found a nice 14k with a blue stone in it along with a 10K white gold wedding band. May go back again tomorrow.
HH, Mike in NJ

Attachments

• 1 small.jpg
    1 small.jpg
    104.7 KB · Views: 789
  • 2 small.jpg
    2 small.jpg
    97.4 KB · Views: 788
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    77.3 KB · Views: 762
  • 3.3 grams.jpg
    3.3 grams.jpg
    93.5 KB · Views: 767
Upvote 0
:icon_thumleft: Gorgeous ring, I'd love to see the one that went with it!!!!! Someone is crying over losing that little gem, nice work!!!!! Red :icon_thumright: :o

Awsome ring maybe the next time you will find the rest :icon_thumright:

Sweet, I bet it is nice to have warm water beaches instead of frigid ones we have.

Very nice finds!
Looks to me like it was worth it to brave the cold and the wind out there today! :notworthy:

Dave

Searching the beach Sat. 2-20 that was hardcore :headbang: :headbang: 35-40 sustained wind and wind gusts over 50 mph still:o came through it all with some goodies :laughing7: :thumbsup:

"May go back tommorrow" I would be all over that place like white on milk. Congrats :headbang: Great finds :icon_thumright:

The rest of the stuff.

N/T

Attachments

• 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    98.8 KB · Views: 590
Did you check the diamonds yet? Who uses 10K for a diamond wedding ring? weird? Congrats. I'd freak out getting that much jewelry in one hunt!

cntrydncr1 said:
Did you check the diamonds yet? Who uses 10K for a diamond wedding ring? weird? Congrats. I'd freak out getting that much jewelry in one hunt!
It's 14K not 10K. Looks to be an insert that sits around the diamond that would be on the wedding ring itself. Going back today to look for more.
HH, Mike in NJ

cntrydncr1 said:

Hey, I once knew a wierd little guy that bought his wife-to-be a wedding ring........ made from stainless steel. >:(

Ugly little thing. it looked like an slice off the end of an electrical conduit pipe!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back