WENT BACK TO THAT OLD HOUSE AGAIN =)

PlanoMDGuy

Aug 27, 2005
PLANO, TX USA
Well I returned to that house were I found the morgan & the gold & money clip as well as the other items & scored this Barbara Qtr. at around 9 inches with my trusty XLT rig (The one I am holding in my profile pic). I tried this a different way to post as I scaned it & it seems it did come out a better pic for here. I will sure be going back as that house hase got to be at least 100 years old. This was the only thing of greatness I found. Just thought I would share! :o 8) ::)

Attachments

• PIC1.jpg
    PIC1.jpg
    23.2 KB · Views: 527
  • PIC2.jpg
    PIC2.jpg
    36.8 KB · Views: 538
Upvote 0
Boy is Barbara goung to be mad, when she finds out you got her Barber Quarter.
Very nice find!!! WTG!!! HH

Cool find !!.... Almost as cool as your profile pic of you playing your "Air XLT" :D

Dave

Nice barber quarter plano. Looks like it seen some spending in it's day.

Good Luck Jer

Thanks everyone...lol I wondered when someone would say something about the AIR XLT. It was a Eddy Van Halen Spectrum... :D ;D :o I wanted to post some pics of US at tonights Rangers vs. White Sox game (8-0) White Sox won :'( >:( Oh well still a great game nevertheless. I just wonder if they would mind me digging in the field, I think my Big Foot & Xlt AXE would be in heaven...hahaha ::) Anyways the other guy with us is my best bud Cliff. He also metal detects with me & believe it or not is 90% blind (USES A XLT & TROY X2). TRULLY an awsome friend. And of course that striking visionary female that blessed me by being with me at that game as well as being beside me in the bid metal detect hunt called life is my darling sweetheart wife Becca ::) As always this forum rocks. May God bless each & everyone of you & keep the replies coming!!! ;D

Attachments

• us1.jpg
    us1.jpg
    41.6 KB · Views: 296
  • us5.jpg
    us5.jpg
    79.3 KB · Views: 300
  • us6.jpg
    us6.jpg
    49.4 KB · Views: 314
  • us8.jpg
    us8.jpg
    52 KB · Views: 326
A few more pics of the game :o

Attachments

• us4.jpg
    us4.jpg
    26.2 KB · Views: 275
  • IM003752.JPG
    IM003752.JPG
    18 KB · Views: 275
  • IM003751.JPG
    IM003751.JPG
    19.7 KB · Views: 289
  • IM003750.JPG
    IM003750.JPG
    20.4 KB · Views: 292
  • IM003749.JPG
    IM003749.JPG
    50.6 KB · Views: 289
  • IM003754.JPG
    IM003754.JPG
    89.4 KB · Views: 260
cool pics - i used to go see the pirates all the time - before bonds , bonilla and van slyke - there was never more than 2k people there - but - we had a ball - then the best outfield ever in bball showed up and started winning games and ruined it all ::) (just kidding of course) thanks for the happy pics i needed it today ~ lbp

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back