Attachments

• 1890 house 002 (2).jpg
    1890 house 002 (2).jpg
    66.6 KB · Views: 509
  • 1890 house 004 (2).jpg
    1890 house 004 (2).jpg
    57.7 KB · Views: 504
Upvote 0
That's awesome! Did you show the people what you found? If so, how did they react?

bmanofnbc the other day i tryed 2 give them the barb half i dug they would not accept it .
what i dug 2day same thing. i swear they enjoy just seeing whats coming out of there yard.
again real nice people.
bud

What are the dates of the coins you are digging? The Indian head looks like 1887, I found one of those 2 weeks ago.

Great finds so far, keep it up!

Don

super nice finds!! I'm sure they will let you hunt thefront if there that excited about what you dig

Maybe after a few hunts in the side and back yard you can walk them around and show them that there is no damage to the grass/yard and they will let you do the front yard too. Just make sure all your plugs look good before you ask. ;)

Nice finds buudman!

HH

Lonewolfe

Really great finds Bud!!!

;)

Nice finds. I wish I would have had my detectors before I got divorced. My ex owns a house that was built in the 1850's. Dont think the girlfriend now would be to happy if I went over there now to....uh....metal detect.....by bad

Very nice finds!!!
Loved that Barber Half in your other post...
You keep mentioning the front yard... Have ya checked for any places in the side, or the back where they might have had picnics, cook-outs, or played horse-shoes, etc... Also, is there, or where there any other buildings, or an out-house? Those should be some hot spots if there...
Good luck next time out, & Happy hunting~

Hey Buudman, How deep are you finding these coins, Nice!!!!!!First Post, will send some pics of my finds in future

HEY NASCARFAN. WELCOME 2 THE FORUM YOU ASKED HOW DEEP THE COINS WERE ANYWHERE FROM 3 TO 7 INCHES LOOKING FORWARD 2 YOUR POST. ONE THING FOR SURE THIS FORUM IS TOPS. GOOD LUCK WITH YOUR DIGS.
BUD

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back