Well went back to try to find more silver and............

Mighty_Mouse

Dec 17, 2004
Florida
Detector(s) used
Whites QXT Pro, HeadHunter Pirate
Well Baddog1 and i meet up at the old plantation for some AM hunting. I kinda gave him the lay out of where i had already been and where i hadn't. And off we went. I swear only about 5 mins had past and Baddog was standing over top of me asking if i would check to see what my detector would read on the dime he had just found. (yea he was rubbing it in lol) he held out his hand and there sat a merc dime. i think it was a 37. Am sure when he gets time he will post a pic of it. We hunted for a few hours and about the last half hour some of the kids started to gather around me. It seems that when i go there now theres at least 2 that end up coming around. Sure enuf i heard this yell and out from the trailer bolts a little boy and i do belive is sister. Well Baddog was off in a different part of the field so here i was stuck with the rug rats. Till i got this idea hehe i told one to go intruduce himself to Bad and sure enuf it worked like a charm. Off he runs toward Bad and who follows the little sister. As my hands go up in the air and i just give a thumbs up to Bad and smile lol. Well not long after that and we called it a day. The pic shows him running back to his car trying to get rid of the kids that always love to lend a helping hand. And your very welcome Bad hehe.

Attachments

• 10-01-05.jpg
    10-01-05.jpg
    109.9 KB · Views: 335
Upvote 0
HAHA! that was a rotten trick! (ill have to remember it!). ::)

Nice one, Mouse! That'll teach him to find silver on your home court! Ask mom if you can buy the rugrats a bag of M+M's. It keeps them busy for a long time and only costs 50 cents.
grizzly bare

Hahaaaaa.....you know what they say about pay-backs!....You better look out! :D

Nice finds!....oh....and I see you got Prince Albert in a can! :D

Nana ;)

Ahhh, c'mon Baddog, they just want to help. Hehehe. Congrats again on the merc.
Dang, Mighty_Mouse, that was mean. Hehehe.
Keep up the good work guys. HH..

Nice finds, kids can be a pain! HH, Mike

HAHA -- now that is some funny stuff! Nothing can make me leave an area faster than a couple of kids or about 1000 mosquitos swarming all over me. I think I would rather have the mosquitoes -- they don't ask for the coins after you have popped one out of the ground ;D ;D

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back