Well I guess its a good idea to go through your junk I found 3pieces of silver

OnionRings

Dec 15, 2004
Denver, Colorado
Well I guess it's a good idea to go through your junk I found 3pieces of silver

I was going through my junk finds tonight and was looking at all the goodies and noticed this charm I cleaned it and sure enough it was 925 silver 6 grams.

The second pic is the rest of the charms I have found.

I had to modify this post! If you look at the pic with all the chams in it the little helm I looked a little closer and after cleaning it silver also 925 1 gram.

Third time changing this post tonight.
Well I continued to clean and found another one silver moon 2 grams?(notice the knife strike on the moon?)

That makes up for not being able to hunt today!

Onion

Attachments

• silver charm.jpg
    silver charm.jpg
    21.6 KB · Views: 272
  • Charms.jpg
    Charms.jpg
    31.4 KB · Views: 275
  • silver charm 2.jpg
    silver charm 2.jpg
    22.9 KB · Views: 261
  • Silver moon.jpg
    Silver moon.jpg
    21.2 KB · Views: 262
Upvote 0
Re: Well I guess it's a good idea to go through your junk I found 3pieces of silver

Very charming! I love 'em and hate 'em! They are those clear, readily identifiable signals that seems to slip through the sifter a couple times before you get 'em out. My fav so far is my pewter Beavis head but it's larger than the average charm.

Re: Well I guess it's a good idea to go through your junk I found 3pieces of sil

Lowbatts If you do not have one a pinpointer is the best way to get those goodies that
slip through the sifter. Mine has saved me allot of time since i got it.

Re: Well I guess it's a good idea to go through your junk I found 3pieces of silver

Great little charms... I stuck a few of mine on the Christmas Tree this year... ;D
Didn't know what else to do with them...

Dang Onion, w/all the charms and rings have you thought of starting your own jewelry store-don't have to buy wholesale! Very nice finds- 8)

Great finds!! I found a melted piece or silver going through my junk. It pays to check out everything......a couple of times!! H.H.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back