Hillbillybjopkr1

Apr 2, 2012
Montague. Calif
Detector(s) used
Gold King double sluce with 3"-4" setup's. homemade frame and pontoons
Primary Interest:
Other
P4020077.JPGP4020078.JPGP4020082.JPG

it ain't pretty...especially after sittin for 20 yrs.....but it runs, pumps water and compresser works soI think i'm in business. Needs ALOT of work but nothin i can't handle

here was todays project......got bored as hell and was to nice to sit inside.....good day to go dredgin (grumble)

P4020079.JPGP4020080.JPGP4020081.JPG

Nobody said they have to win a fashion show to get the yeller stuff.

have seen ton's of Feather, Klamath, American river rock go though it plus TONS from Red Bank creek on the ranch.....it does a beautiful job. need to buildnew pontoons and find a new engine.....engine runs fine but dad lost the front cover yrs ago and it leaks a lil oil. Can't remember if it's a 2.5 or a 5 HP....want to go to a 8 hp....thinkin that's perfect for a 4" setup

Last edited:
Shiney equipment is not always like the eary bird. Just need equipment that works and the knowledge to use it correctly.

boy...that sign sure looks familiar Grey lol. if you look at the rest of the crap I have around here....nothin looks pretty....but everything runs. I'm more after funcinality than cosmetic apperance. as for knowledge....dear god don't accuse me of that. lmao

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back