Whites MXT

Attachments

• 100_2920.jpg
    100_2920.jpg
    62.8 KB · Views: 897
  • 100_2921.jpg
    100_2921.jpg
    54 KB · Views: 904
Great to put a face and a name together. Still hoping to get together sometime and find a good place to MD. Got turned down at Crockett Park in Midland, VA. The ranger's response was unique "Not only is it against state law, but you might find a $3 ring and make a profit off of us." He wasn't funning....he was actually serious. Oh well, what's new about their thinking.

Again, great to meet ya.
--Mel

borninok

Hiya Pepper,

About time you posted your mug...great to see ya! Your children are adorable, won't be long they're gonna want to be out detecting with ya. Keep those posts a coming.

;) RR

Thanks for the replies guys, my son tries to detect but hasn't gotten it down yet but he does love it ;)
Pepperpump

Hello Pepperpump good job, great photos, and also after two years I too still haven't taken time to learn how to post my mug.~ Hehe, maybe one day.
Look forward seeing your finds.
HH
StickShift

Hello to another Virginian! Great pics of the family. I've been around about the same length of time, I should probably post my mug. Need to check on the statute of limitations on some things first...
???

grizzly bare

yes, we do need to get together for a hunt sometime. Too many of us in this area to not get together.

gb

Welcome to Mugs, great looking kids, they will grow
up before you know it.

Fossis................

Glad to meet ya!

Looking forward to viewing your future posts...

Attachments

• welcome.gif
    welcome.gif
    6.4 KB · Views: 702
Thanks for all the great comments everyone, Fossis, I know what you mean...they grow up very quickly.
Pepperpump ;D

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back