White's DFX Spectrum

Attachments

• 1-19-11 033.jpg
    1-19-11 033.jpg
    45.5 KB · Views: 9,485
  • 1-19-11 036.jpg
    1-19-11 036.jpg
    56.5 KB · Views: 2,722
Phallic rock. Natural or not, that is the question, almost looks man made to me (or woman made! lol). Very cool find and quite the conversation piece. Looks be be modeled after a person of color, shall we say! :laughing7:

Upvote 0
Thank goodness for archeologists. This week they found what they believe to be the oldest sex toy ever found–a 30,000-year-old stone dildo. The phallic shape and the dildo’s size–a whopping 8″, leave little doubt about its use as a sex toy, but the revelation here is that the dildo was used to light another fire–literally–it doubled as a lighter, indicated by the marks left on it from striking flint. You can just imagine a multi-tasking Betty Rubble type mom: her hubby is out hunting for food, while she’s at home using her tool to light the fire to cook the family meal, then later, while it’s still warm, she stokes her own fire. Love it.

This could be a ummm....well you know!. :o ;D

Attachments

• stonedildo.jpg
    stonedildo.jpg
    19.6 KB · Views: 2,209
Upvote 0
30,000 year old stone?..........how do you date a rock? Other than asking it out of course :laughing7:

Upvote 0
Thats an Indian SOLO love stone!!!!!!! :o :laughing7:

Upvote 0
At least the main shape and connection of the two stonetypes is defenately "nature made" !!

Wether the "scratches" on "the front" :tongue3: of the stone are "man made", I can´t tell from the pictures.

A very funny stone thou !! ;D :icon_thumleft:

Upvote 0
I'm sitting beside Monty on this post. :laughing7: Breezie

Upvote 0
As evidenced by the marks on the end, it has been used in ancient times to abrade other rocks by striking. As such, it can be said that it is a petrified p#cker. :tongue3:

Upvote 0

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back