Silver Member
Feb 27, 2005
MAINE
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I bought this last summer . I plan to sell it on ebay - if I can figure out what to call it .
It's 3 feet long , the maximum opening of the jaws is 4 3/4'' . it appears to be copper plated because a magnet sticks to it . The only marking is ''PAT. PEND .'' the handles are wood .

Attachments

• GAFF TOOL 001.jpg
    GAFF TOOL 001.jpg
    25.2 KB · Views: 88
  • GAFF TOOL 002.jpg
    GAFF TOOL 002.jpg
    36.3 KB · Views: 80
  • GAFF TOOL 004.jpg
    GAFF TOOL 004.jpg
    27.3 KB · Views: 102
I just sold a modern "Log Grabber" I bought at "Home Depot" some years ago. I wish I had a pic because it looked a lot like that. It was meant to grab logs in your fireplace, pick them up and re-arrange them without you getting burnt. I would say the copper coating was for looks, just like brass and brass coating on other fireplace accessories.

I just sold a modern "Log Grabber" I bought at "Home Depot" some years ago. I wish I had a pic because it looked a lot like that. It was meant to grab logs in your fireplace, pick them up and re-arrange them without you getting burnt. I would say the copper coating was for looks, just like brass and brass coating on other fireplace accessories.

JBIG1 nailed it.

Thanks JB & dig - How do I mark as solved ? I clicked "thread tools " that option wasn't there ?

Thanks - I guess I forgot where I was :dontknow:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back