Weird piece.. Please help !!

keossvin

Mar 2, 2016
Oss
Detector(s) used
garret ace 250, garret ace 300I
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
So I found this little piece today in a forrest where i've found a lot of ww1/ww2 pieces (shell casings, fragments of the brassband)
This little liece is non-magnetic and looks and feels like brass maybe a bit lighter.
Got absolutely no idea what it could be..
Please help me Tnet !!
Those are AA batteries btw..
406bf8226788ab109ecc438e8fca9d29.jpg
1411000addd07b1bb7743d4eba0be36c.jpg
e4704c92489f9a0fa130ef73f0d13ad2.jpg

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk

Coin weight or decorative piece off of a belt? (based on the beveled edges.)

Upvote 0
Look at you own pictures the answer is right there . Your have a hard time seeing it. Allison I can't pm you are some reason

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Upvote 0
Take a magnifier and look closely. It telling you of a pit. A hole that contains something. Those little dark spots in pics.
There a picture in a picture. Once you learn what your looking at then it's easier. It's like looking at this stone. There is a picture there. Don't just glance at it ,look deep in to it.
7649bd03b3c2699ca07c7d9c3af9d715.jpg

Your is metal, this is stone. The point is there done the same way. Just trying to help.

Upvote 0
Could it be a button of some sort? Hard to tell from the condition of the rear. I have no idea what Bob is talking about.

Upvote 0
OK I'm going to show you how to see their work. First I will show you their initials.

Upvote 0
f1b8dc59e5892946818ea2a4efad8b7f.jpg

It looks like 75and it will mean it later. It's a JS and under them is a cross. Turn your piece to the side and look at it. I'm pointing you in the right direction. It takes time. If it was that easy their secret would have been exposed sooner.

Upvote 0
Believe me what you see on it is what it is. It's filled with small effigies and numbers. Seeing and knowing what to do with it are two different things. Just remember they are men of God. So they used the Bible as their code book. They all knew the book well. You will too if you want to solve their puzzle.

Upvote 0
It look like a square but think of it like 4 triangles.

Upvote 0

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back