Weight until you see what Red did now..........

Chug And Red

Gold Member
Feb 18, 2010
Vancouver WA
๐Ÿ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Chug)Whites Classic 5 ID, (Red Whites Coin master Pro)

Chug and Reds New Additions

Give It Up>> Garrett's AT Pro
Buttercup>> Garrett's Ace 250
Show Me the Money>> Garrets Ace 400
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
:hello: Hi all, Red here, we've had a busy week, Chug got 10 whole days off, YEAH!!!!!! :hello2: :headbang: We went out everyday, well, Chug did, I had to stay home a couple of times, I was in too much pain, so had to stay home. :'( So let's see, where to start, we had some interesting days, which you will see by the pictures! LOL Last weekend there had to be at least 1,000 people in all kinds of costumes, most were Anime ones, then there were some from Final fantasy 10, we saw southern belles, a blue girl, and we even saw a guy who was wearing a loincloth!!!! :icon_scratch: He had a big gut hanging out, and didn't seem to mind a bit! LOL We also saw princesses, belly dancers, knights, a guy dressed as a bomb, we also saw Mario, but no Luigi, LOL :tongue3:It was so friggen cool!!!!
We also struck gold last week!!!!! 14 karat white gold, sorry for pics, we are using a very old digital camera, and it sucks!!!! :help: Our's broke finally, and the one we are using belongs to my son who will be 23 tomorrow! ::)
One day Chug got out, he found a blue tooth, which actually works, bad news is it isn't compaionable with our phones!!!!! And some stoner out there is crying their eyes out, Chug found a beautiful glass pipe with weed still in it, plus a lighter to go with it!!!!! :'( :BangHead: :violent1: Oh well, maybe the next one will work! :laughing9: Ok, what else did we find, 3 bath towels, one pair of socks, more toys for in the sand, (D&%N Red and her toys!) :laughing9: Today I broke a record, and out did Chug big time, I went to pick up the towels I had seen, and on my back to Chug, I saw something weirs in the sand, so being a redhead, and curious as heck, I go to see what it is. I stood there in shock, said a few not so nice words, and turned and yelled for Chug! :help: Of course he couldn't hear me as he had left his hearing aid at home today, ::) So I pick up my find, while gasping and praying my cane or back doesn't give out, I make it maybe 10 feet, dropped what I had, and yelled again, he STILL doesn't hear me :BangHead: So I pick it back up and carry it another 10 or so feet, I dropped it again, and by now was about 6 feet from him, I tell him when I walk up, "Sweetie, you gotta see what I found!!!" He sighs, and says now what, I tell him "You HAVE to see it, I can't carry it anymore, please go get it" Of course my darling husband knows he isn't getting out of this, so he goes to look, he was so freaked out, he couldn't believe it!!! :o There were two other men there today metal detecting, both of them missed it by about 6 feet, wanna see what I founs? Gotta check out the pictures, I promise it will be worth it, let's just say, I found enough to pay for gas and a nice lunch out somewhere!!!! Thanks for reading and have a great day!!!! Oh, and Chug may have saved a few lives today, we were on the beach, and noticed a float in the water, staying in one area, we wondered about it, but got distracted by my find, when we saw a beautiful golden lab run into the water to get the float, the dog went down 3 times, the second time it went down, Chug was ripping off his cell phone, keys and wallet to me, and was out to the water fast, the dog is ok, and Chug found out when he went into the water to check it out, found the float was tied to about 30 pounds of sand, if that dog hadn't have let go of the float, he would have drowned. Makes me furious that people leave stuff like that around, who knows, some kid might have went for it and drowned, it was in about 5 feet of water! :BangHead: :violent1: Ok, picture time, my find is at the end!!!!! Red :sign10: :sign10:

Attachments

• P1010023 (5).JPG
    P1010023 (5).JPG
    111.7 KB · Views: 991
  • P1010007 (3).JPG
    P1010007 (3).JPG
    95.1 KB · Views: 981
  • P1010001 (11).JPG
    P1010001 (11).JPG
    29.3 KB · Views: 987
  • P1010008 (3).JPG
    P1010008 (3).JPG
    84.7 KB · Views: 996
  • P1010009 (3).JPG
    P1010009 (3).JPG
    107 KB · Views: 991
  • P1010017 (3).JPG
    P1010017 (3).JPG
    110.6 KB · Views: 998
  • P1010011 (3).JPG
    P1010011 (3).JPG
    98.8 KB · Views: 999
  • P1010015 (3).JPG
    P1010015 (3).JPG
    75.4 KB · Views: 992
  • P1010020 (3).JPG
    P1010020 (3).JPG
    68 KB · Views: 1,009
  • P1010021 (5).JPG
    P1010021 (5).JPG
    76.5 KB · Views: 1,009
Upvote 0
Red You better drop that 40 pound Boat anchor Before you Hurt Yourself!!! Chug NoOOOOOOOOOO Not on My Foot!!! That wa s A sweet Find On the ring A 14 K 6.2 gram Ring!!!( Our first With an Inscription In the Band ) I guess She was Not that Good!!!

;D Oh yea, forgot to tell you about the inscription inside the ring!!!! ;D It said "Best I ever had" :sign10: :sign10: Guess it couldn't have been that good otherwise she'd still have her ring!!!! Red I know, Bad Red, yes I'm in the corner :tongue3:

Attachments

• image002.gif
    image002.gif
    26 KB · Views: 941
  • image002.gif
    image002.gif
    26 KB · Views: 937
OK, Now for the Special Part of the Post, To The Newbie We Met on the Beach today Quote ( The ring we found today was Actually found three days Ago!!! Five feet from Where Your were Hunting Near the Waterline) Remember the advise We Gave you and The other Guy that We Didn't Meet!!!!! Get a trash Pouch :downtown: :downtown: :dontknow: :dontknow: And A Pinpointer For the Dry sand and wet And Don't Give Up It is A Great Hobby!!!! The ring We showed you is The Ninth ring From that Beach!!! 3 of them 18K You looked a Little Depressed!!!! :dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow: DO NOT LET THAT HAPPEN Time and Experience Will Be Your Friend HH Chug and Red Yes I had to Pack that Darn Boat Anchor all the way to the Truck!!!!!

Now I have to sell it!! No Not red!!! She's a Keeper!!!

Wow Chug & Red, you two sound like you had a ball over the past 10 days! Congrats on the ring :thumbsup: I LOVE the pic of you holding the boat weight! I can imagine how you must have looked carrying it up the beach :laughing7: Breezie

We always Have fun when we are out detecting!!!!

Red forgot the Picture of the Blue girl!!!!

Attachments

• P1010022 (9).JPG
    P1010022 (9).JPG
    80 KB · Views: 281

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back