Whites DFX, MXT X2, Exploder, and Classic III

Attachments

• Group copy.jpg
    Group copy.jpg
    41.5 KB · Views: 374
Upvote 0
very nice finds.did you notice the braille above the head? interesting

jimmy

The 100 Peso coin is cool, the Braille is an interesting feature. I am going to admit to the nick in the right edge of the Merc too, it was really deep and around some kind of electrical interference and the DFX just wouldn't pinpoint it well at all.

Rich

Nice digs rich. Keep hitting that park. Dfx luvs hunted places. Bet you there are some more goodies around. If they left silver you can bet they didn't get it all. I have been to spots where guys hunted it just for wheat's and silver right. But they left alot of tokens foreign coin indianhead pennies alot of old nickles and also gold and relics. Keep being persistent with the area. Dig alot of garbage signals just to see what has been left behind.

Good Luck Jer

Thanks Greg and Jer. That is some great advice Jer. We were scouting for a spot that had not been hit well enough and we found it. We do plan on hitting it better and digging the lower signals too. We will also get some of the big iron signals out and see what they may be masking.

Rich

Cool, Silver, keeps my hopes up!

Attachments

• darnrightpissed.jpg
    darnrightpissed.jpg
    4.2 KB · Views: 225
  • darnrightpissed.jpg
    darnrightpissed.jpg
    4.2 KB · Views: 230
I'll just let the DFX do the talking Free ;D
My detecting buddies and I will finish cleaning the park up before we start a rush on it 8)

Rich

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back