weekend finds, more silver

caretaker

Jan 20, 2008
Maine
Detector(s) used
2-XLT, AT Pro, CZ20, E-Trac, Excal II, GTI 1500, 250, BH 101, HH Diver
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
got out Sat and Sunday again, it's the only time my family let me go out, and I have to go out early in the morning, I not complaining :) dug 8 mor silver, a barb dime and a standing liberty, some mercs and washington quarters, its weird, I dug about 10 silver coins last year and since New Years, this year, I dug over 100, you never know
lead1.JPG
lead2.JPG
lead3.JPG

Upvote 16
got out Sat and Sunday again, it's the only time my family let me go out, and I have to go out early in the morning, I not complaining :) dug 8 mor silver, a barb dime and a standing liberty, some mercs and washington quarters, its weird, I dug about 10 silver coins last year and since New Years, this year, I dug over 100, you never knowView attachment 2131119View attachment 2131120View attachment 2131121
Excellent pulls! Are you hunting old farms, permission lhouses?? Great patina on the silvers! JB

Nice finds, took me forever to find my first standing liberty quarter, finally got one last summer. They really are a good looking coin. 8 silvers in one hunt is a great outing

Wow! A hundred silvers already? What a great start to the year!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back