Washington DC Soda Water bottle

Fossil_adult

Apr 9, 2021
Detector(s) used
Got a Chinese knockoff brand off Amazon. Now I don’t know how to use it or where to even begin.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I found this bottle today at a new site. I have been exploring newer areas recently, so in terms of age I don’t know if it falls into the 100+ age range anymore but I’m here to find out. If anybody knows any information on this particular bottle let me know in the comments below. The pat des. Number is 70,281. Yet again if you guys know anything about the age of this bottle I’d love to know.
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

I am pretty happy with this find today! I wasn’t expecting this (I have looking for a soda water for a while now). And I’m just elated with how today went.

Upvote 6
I found this bottle today at a new site. I have been exploring newer areas recently, so in terms of age I don’t know if it falls into the 100+ age range anymore but I’m here to find out. If anybody knows any information on this particular bottle let me know in the comments below. The pat des. Number is 70,281. Yet again if you guys know anything about the age of this bottle I’d love to know.
View attachment 2167983View attachment 2167984View attachment 2167985
I am pretty happy with this find today! I wasn’t expecting this (I have looking for a soda water for a while now). And I’m just elated with how today went.
Love old bottles. That's a good one.

View attachment 2167983View attachment 2167984View attachment 2167985
Nice!!! Congrats!!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back