Detector(s) used
Garrett AT-MAX
Garrett AT-PRO,
Garrett Groundhog,
Pro-Pointer,

Jack Hammer!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I tried a "normal" walk but after only 1.5 hours I just had to cry uncle!

IMG_20240806_205718.jpg
IMG_20240806_205748.jpg

At least whilst I was OTWBTTC... I did get a nice parting gift!

Thanks for peeking!

Upvote 32
I went out for about 15 minutes here in California's central valley it went from 99 to 106 in that short amount of time.

I went out for about 15 minutes here in California's central valley it went from 99 to 106 in that short amount of time.
Back of the boat your you heat was nothing to here in Ohio. It was so HOT here in Ohio there was a dog chasing a cat down the road and it was so HOT Here they was BOTH WALKING :) hehehe Sorry I could not resist. You be careful out there in that heat

I tried a "normal" walk but after only 1.5 hours I just had to cry uncle!

View attachment 2162638View attachment 2162639
At least whilst I was OTWBTTC... I did get a nice parting gift!

Thanks for peeking!
You too huh it was about an hour for me today soaking wet n if the mosquitos would just suck sweat instead of blood I may have gone two you know they bad when you got to turn up the volume on your headphones just so you can hear if you get a weak signal. When I lived with the Vietnamese they told me Louisiana and Vietnam had the same climate I would be soaked with sweat n they wouldn't even break one but I did weigh twice as much as them but still.

Back of the boat your you heat was nothing to here in Ohio. It was so HOT here in Ohio there was a dog chasing a cat down the road and it was so HOT Here they was BOTH WALKING :) hehehe Sorry I could not resist. You be careful out there in that heat
You guys really rub it in with all those nice silvers lol I be glad when I find my first imm hoping for it to be a quarter I can make a trench art style ring out of imm gunna start making um regardless I just want the first to be a real silver that I find. Garrett your horse n my Aussie kind of look alike what you think?

Attachments

• IMG_20240720_233818_412.jpg
    IMG_20240720_233818_412.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 5
  • IMG_20240717_010539_698.jpg
    IMG_20240717_010539_698.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 5
Yep ! It's been Very Hot up here also.
Had some Heavy Rain & Wind at Dusk last Night .
not supposed to be higher then the 70's next 9 Days
but lots of rain predicted :coffee2:

btw silvers good :treasurechest:

You know we are just paying the price for the way we live and the things we burn to live that way we have caused more destruction to the only place we can exist in just the last century than could have been done if we had eternity to try.and that in and of itself shows how intelligent the human race really is.this is the sad and absolute truth that cannot be contested and once a person really understands this and the importance of it they from that day on are a different person it's sad man has pushed his only place to exist to the point that it has to start pushing back and please don't be so foolish to say technology/progress is gunna save the day n yes imm am idiot when it comes to how to dress up my words with all that punctuation and Grammer and all that but the day will never come that you hear me say the thing that is killing my planet is gunna stop and save it. That is ignorance broke down to it's most simple and purest form the very definition/essence of stupidity.

If I'd explain that would also be Political !

Subject Closed, please :censored:

Last edited:

Thanks, Jeff!

At least the rain should soften the ground a bit. I used to not pay attention to the heat. Nowadays I have to just shadow hop and hope. 😏

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back