Wanting to purchase a gold panning kit locally, Raleigh NC

if theres a cabelas near u i know they sell them there for around 30 bucks,u get 2 pans 2 classifiers and a snuffer bottle

well i just looked around for a cabelas in nc and the closest is in PA so,maybe order off there website?

look at kellyco at top -- they got the garrett kit for $25.95 plus s & h * plus they are a t net site supporter too.

Thanks everyone, looks like I will need to order one. Merry Christmas

The closest shop to you I can think of is Eastern US Prospectors Supplies but they are probably still 2 + hours away. But he has sluices, pans, classifiers, magnets etc. Pretty much everything you would need.

I've tried calling Eastern US Prospectors Supplies two or three times already, left messages for them. I got a message that "I'm on the road..." etc. The guy cannot be a serious act or he would have returned calls. Try calling them at (828) 312-0841 and good luck!

ncclaymaker said:
I've tried calling Eastern US Prospectors Supplies two or three times already, left messages for them. I got a message that "I'm on the road..." etc. The guy cannot be a serious act or he would have returned calls. Try calling them at (828) 312-0841 and good luck!

Hi Clay, I know it seems like I don't return calls sometimes but when you get 50 to 75 calls per day it gets tough and I stay backed up. I also have a gold forum and prospecting club so I stay busy 24/7. The best way to contact me is by email [email protected]. I have one of those kits in stock and you can have it within two days of your order if your still wanting one. Have a Merry Christmas and Happy New Years.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back