walla walla

there is a forgotten gold mine up mill creek have to hike back to it was first started in 1932 still stuff there from then pretty cool with shake cabin

You'll have to be of a certain age to get this joke I am about to make...

"Where is Walla Walla?"
"Somewhere between Ting Tang and Bing Bang!"

You'll have to be of a certain age to get this joke I am about to make...

"Where is Walla Walla?"
"Somewhere between Ting Tang and Bing Bang!"

Walla Walla is on the Washington side of Milton Freewater Oregon and over there it is "titty titty bang bang" :occasion14:

Walla was named twice so they would not forget. Milton Freewater was two towns. Milton charged for water and by the creek was free.:occasion14:

Check this out, a canyon on WW river
Many rocks moved and stacked, not a piece of metal or man cut wood could be found in area. Not a place to be known for Indians to inhabit and way to steep to hunt. I did dig up a body with worn teeth on one side. Super old
Just wondering if Spaniards were known to be in area.

Attachments

• IMG_2347.jpeg
    IMG_2347.jpeg
    3.1 MB · Views: 12
Check this out, a canyon on WW river
Many rocks moved and stacked, not a piece of metal or man cut wood could be found in area. Not a place to be known for Indians to inhabit and way to steep to hunt. I did dig up a body with worn teeth on one side. Super old
Just wondering if Spaniards were known to be in area.
You dug up a body?!?

From what you describe, you've dug up an old grave.
sSig_aaarggh.gif

The grave wasn’t by the rock with an x. The rocks were moved all the way to bedrock in most of small valley
There’s no history of natives living in area and the climb could kill you if you slipped. I believe the stacked rocks could be Chinese, but I wonder if it’s older due to no metal found, not even a nail
Metal detectors didn’t find anything but hot rocks
There’s an old story of a large deposit worth 100k per ton in area, I guess I’ll keep hitting these valleys one at a time, next time with a drone
Thanks for replying

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back