Wakarusa

Kansas

Jun 6, 2005
N.E. Kansas
The Wakarusa Music Fest happened about 10 days ago at a State Park here in Kansas. I called the State Park to see if it was OK to use a MD there. They said there wasn't any problem with that and to come on out.
I didn't even get to cover 1/10th of the area, and found some pretty good stuff for me. Got a new silver chain that a vendor had dropped at his stand. Found 2 silver rings and it looks like a Opal on one of them. Fond a Amethyst crystal with a hole drilled in it for a necklace and a silver ear ring that fell apart in my pouch.
Found a Japan or China coin with 3 flowers on the front and 100 on the back, with 49 at the bottom. I guess that is the date. Found a fist full of change, 2 band pins, chunk of Lead and a pair of tweezers.
Found a funny lookin "cigarette" :) holder also.
~Kansas~

Attachments

• June29-05 003.jpg
    June29-05 003.jpg
    34.9 KB · Views: 274
Upvote 0
Great Haul !! You definately need to go back.WTG, kansas!!!

Nice finds Kansas. That one hitter I think was mine. If you dont mind my address is..... :D :D HH

"Sneak A toke" I believe is the term Floater! ;D

Did you lose yours!"

Cool finds!

HH

Lonewolfe

WoW Kansas!!! Great finds!!!!

;)

Hey Kansas...Great findin'. Congrats on the silver finds, the opal ring looks beautiful. For future reference though I like close ups of your favorite 2 or 3 items. ;D
P.S.~ As someone that has spent his fair share of time behind a pick axe, your avatar makes me tired everytime I see him swinging his!!! Glad he finally got down to where the silver was ;)~CO2

Wow!!! What a day you had there. Real nice job.......... :)

GL & HH,

DugHoles
Upstate NY

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back