Visiting DC area in late Sept/early Oct

NoThisIsPatrick

Jan 8, 2015
Washington
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hi all - I'm an experienced detectorist who will be visiting the DC area for the first time in late Sept/early Oct for a conference. Booked a couple extra days so I can try and do some detecting west of Dulles. This is my first time attempting to metal detect on the east coast so I would love to link up with someone who knows the area a little bit more. I clip at about a 90% success rate of getting permissions if you want me to be the door knocker, and I am respectful of any existing permissions from others - I'm in the hobby to make friends, not enemies.

My instagram handle is canucktreasurehunter if you want to check out my finds or confirm that I'm legit. Either respond here or shoot me a dm to see if we can make something work. HH!

...will be visiting the DC area for the first time in late Sept/early Oct...
tn_metal_detector.gif
Until a member pipes in - you might consider browsing and posting your request on DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA for additional exposure...

Patrick im from southern md maybe half hour 40 min from dulles.Charles county md.That time of year is deer season here so you want to be carefull were you go.I detect year round there is lots of places to go you just need to stay away from hunters.Do you have a water proof detector?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back