Virgin ground at court house.

freddy williams

Oct 9, 2010
Alabama/ Ohio
Detector(s) used
GTI-2500, Whites V3, xplorer XS Cortes & XLT Cibola Tesoro Tiger shark Now using a Xterra 705, Ace 350...
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Got to hunt at our court house today for about 6 hours. Boy the copps was watching me to make sure I stayed in there proposed flower bed. LOL hunted 20 minutes yesterday and they chased me on. So far I have found 77 coins earliest 1897 or 8 IH and 3 others and 12 wheat pennies 4 silver dimes nothing under 37 7 quarters none are silver and 5 nichols. also 6 clad dimes. the rest was regular lincoln pennies. One is almost ate up completely.
Found 2 live rounds the bottoms are marked US .32 S&W cannot read the rest. One round is a miss fire I guess the primer is dented. The lead still intact a little eaten up though but it has 1 ring on it close to the shell. Never seen a .32 round before. One more thing a muskett ball it is pretty good size. I need to buy me some calipers so I can check these things I have.

One last thing being outside today with it being 65 Degrees not listening to the wife complain. Hmmmm Priceless LOL HH everyone. Sorry I have a camera that is broke I will keep these coins seperate so I can show some photo's next time..

Upvote 2

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back