Vintage Hollywood fan club correspondence

msavage

Nov 29, 2023
Hi Peggy! Welcome to the forum! What an interesting niche! Sounds like a wonderful collection. Not sure if it falls into the realm of treasure/artifact discovery; but- i’m sure it will generate some interest! Someone here is bound to know if there is an area that specializes in such things. One way or another- welcome aboard, and enjoy!!!

Hi Peggy! Welcome to the forum! What an interesting niche! Sounds like a wonderful collection. Not sure if it falls into the realm of treasure/artifact discovery; but- i’m sure it will generate some interest! Someone here is bound to know if there is an area that specializes in such things. One way or another- welcome aboard, and enjoy!!!
Thanks for replying! I’ll attach some pictures so you can see what the collection is about.

Thanks for replying! I’ll attach some pictures so you can see what the collection is about.
This might not be the best place to share my mother’s collection, you’re right! I’m just trying to show these off on behalf of my mom. She was an opera singer, piano and voice instructor in our home, choir director, music teacher, a mother of 5 boys and a girl, but she was truly devoted to her hobby as a young lady. These have been passed around between my brothers and me for decades. I finally have them and I just hope someone will enjoy seeing them

Attachments

• IMG_6324.jpeg
    IMG_6324.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 23
  • IMG_6323.jpeg
    IMG_6323.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 23
  • IMG_6322.jpeg
    IMG_6322.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 25
  • IMG_6321.jpeg
    IMG_6321.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 26
  • IMG_6320.jpeg
    IMG_6320.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 25
  • IMG_6319.jpeg
    IMG_6319.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 25
  • IMG_6318.jpeg
    IMG_6318.jpeg
    2.3 MB · Views: 23
  • IMG_6317.jpeg
    IMG_6317.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 23
  • IMG_6316.jpeg
    IMG_6316.jpeg
  • IMG_6315.jpeg
    IMG_6315.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 22
  • IMG_6314.jpeg
    IMG_6314.jpeg
Welcome ! You could also put your post here in the general discussion, my collections and the antiques & collectibles categories here on Tnet
Jon from s/e Michigan 8-) :cat: :occasion14: :headbang:

Welcome from AZ! Separate the photos and post them in the MY DAILY SNAPSHOT forum. ╦╦ç

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back