Viking Treasure Hoard

Welcome to T-Net and I look forward to your finds posted. You have a ton of UK guys here that are killer in finding acient roman coins and relics. Good luck

spartacus53 said:
Welcome to T-Net and I look forward to your finds posted. You have a ton of UK guys here that are killer in finding acient roman coins and relics. Good luck

Thanks, I have been a member for some time now, but only in the armchair due to working overseas and not being permitted to detect where we are due to government regulations. So can't wait to get back to Scotland and do some field walking.
TNet is an excellent site and I do enjoy reading about everyone's finds. My main passion is of relic hunting especially anything to do with battlefields and WW2.

Wish it was me too -
Best wishes,
David (UK)

Welcome to another UKer :icon_thumright:

& yes Viking (Anglo Sandinavian) Stuff is my Fav as well, just don't find much in my area.

Welcome to Tnet stroke22uk :hello2:

Thanks for posting the link :icon_thumright:

Viking relics rocks :headbang:

Welcome stoke22UK...

where abouts in Scotland are you :icon_scratch: I'm from the Northeast of England :hello:

SS.

Silver Searcher said:
Welcome stoke22UK...

where abouts in Scotland are you :icon_scratch: I'm from the Northeast of England :hello:

SS.

I'm from the East coast, Tayside area. Located overseas in China at present so no detecting getting done unfortunately

You can not detect in China why is this. They make detectors over there so why can't u use them. Just wondering....Matt

They don't want ya finding the real U.S. coins they've been using to make the fake ones they've been selling here.........NGE

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back