very very very important

bandagani

May 19, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
hello all on this nice site am very happy to be a member from you .
i came today with a new topic and wish to find some person to share and help it with me.
i found some signs i think they belong to the romanian story and am sure that's a very strong burried treasure but these signs need to be translated .
now am going to put a link of what i found and wish to get answers

Pictures by bandagani - Photobucket

and if someone want to be on line with me .to ask me or any thing this is my yahoo id

[email protected]

have a good moments

The holes in your pictures look to be drill holes made while someone was taking core samples. This is usually done with a specialty diamond bit drill to determine the composition of rocks such as those in the image.

Upvote 0
you have to know that these holse have no exact time the grand father of my grand father found them in that place so dont think that they are made soon

Upvote 0
i really don't know how to post them on that place .please if you can do it for me .
this is my username and password on this nice site.

Last edited by a moderator:
Upvote 0
bandagani

Sorry, you cant post your password, we get thousands of visitors a day most dont register, what would stop one of them from using your password to post as you, to change your profile, or even to get you banned from breaking the rules by the posts they made....

Upvote 0
i really don't know how to post them on that place .please if you can do it for me .
this is my username and password on this nice site.
Do the same thing you did here.

Never post any passwords online.

Upvote 0
Looks like someone was drilling holes in that rock to blow it apart. Look along any highway where bedrock has been cleared away. You will see very long drill lines where dynamite was inserted to crack the rock and remove it from it's bed. Looks just like what you have there. Is that rock granite? It would explain it if it were. Someone may have had intention of mining it.

Upvote 0
thanks for the advice
the rock has too many centeries .trust me aslo the place it's not full of people and in th few year the people who living around this rock firs they are far from it and just soon they see the first time the wire for light v.so w*how can they mede like these holes and why .
i told yi*ou my country its very famous by it's lost sevilisasions .also you can't be in that place by a simple car we use motocyls to rich that rock .
so there is no way to tell me that the rock had been made from someone but the romanian people .more than 1500 years ago

Upvote 0
It looks like an old stone quarry, where holes were drilled along faults of the rock to break it up. Some of the holes may indeed be 1500 years old, and others may be more recent, because resources tend to be revisited over the centuries.
Do not underestimate what could be done in ancient times, or confuse with it, what was done recently; a hundred years ago.
Bluezman

Upvote 0
No doubt. Doesn't necessarily have to have been dynamite. People also broke rock putting dry wood down holes like that. They would drive a spike too big for the holes and soak them. It would do the same thing. Split the rock.

Upvote 0

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back