Very nice present today.

Blackfoot58

Silver Member
Jan 11, 2023
Iowa
Detector(s) used
Makro Simplex+
Today is our 45th wedding anniversary. My wife surprised me with a new harmonica (not shown) and this rock tumbler. I’ve got about 15 pounds of creek finds to run through it, 1 pound at-a-time. I am very grateful to have it. A thoughtful gift from a very wonderful spouse.
IMG_3244.jpeg

(she got a new sewing machine 👍🏼)

Nice to get the perfect gift, one you can and want to use....and a BIG happy 45 to you both. Don't see that very often these days :thumbsup:

Today is our 45th wedding anniversary. My wife surprised me with a new harmonica (not shown) and this rock tumbler. I’ve got about 15 pounds of creek finds to run through it, 1 pound at-a-time. I am very grateful to have it. A thoughtful gift from a very wonderful spouse.
View attachment 2155372
Probably makes a lot of noise, I would have to have it in my garage if it was going to spin for 4 days... 😳 🤣

Probably makes a lot of noise, I would have to have it in my garage if it was going to spin for 4 days... 😳 🤣
It’s not as bad as I anticipated. It sounds about like a dishwasher running. It’ll end up in my shop/machine shed though.

Excellent gift. I use mine quite often to clean the coins I find before cashing them into the bank. Plus, the tumbler can be used to clean up some jewelry pieces too. :thumbsup:

View attachment 2155372
Awesome. Congratulations on the milestone.
I love playing blues harp. Good gift. 👍

It’s not as bad as I anticipated. It sounds about like a dishwasher running. It’ll end up in my shop/machine shed though.
Yep, I had to pull up and check prices as I have an assload of dirty coins to get rid of... Wife doesn't want to spend them because she is too embarrassed ha ha ha

That's a nice tumbler!

Congrats on the anniversary!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back