Attachments

• Scan_20170510 (2).png
    Scan_20170510 (2).png
    27 KB · Views: 312
  • Scan_20170510.png
    Scan_20170510.png
    24.1 KB · Views: 278
Upvote 35
That's a great first silver! Congratulations! And welcome to the forum. [emoji482]

HH, RN

That's a great way to break the silver barrier congratulations

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Nothing like jumping into the deep end right off the bat! Very Nice first silver find!

Sounds like you are hunting in an old area and finding some relatively big items. I bet there are more silvers there. I would go real slow and as low as possible in a 10 ft area around the Barber quarter and look for the weaker, short signals in the silver range. Great first silver for sure!!!

That's a great silver to find any time, and to be your first silver is amazing. Congrats

Great first silver coin, may many more find your coil.

sweet silver, a great 1st too

Awesome! Congrats on a memorable first!

Congrats on digging the Barber, :occasion14: that's a cool 1st silver. You can check that one off the list.

That's still a bucket lister of mine. Congratulations! Uggggh I gotta get one. I did find my first barber dime the other day 1905. Great job. I just soaked my axhead,I found on the 1800s property, for a week. It was one big rust ball. It came out pretty good. upload1494468118.914073.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hello Pepper06. Right on!! Great 1st for you and in great shape too. There's always more...keep us posted. HH C9

Awesome first silver and hope you find many more.

thanks everybody, i'm kinda new to metal detecting and having the time of my life doing it. the past couple of weeks have been really good to me. since I joined this forum, i'm finding out how much I don't know about this hobby

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back