US lapel pin?

vhs07

Bronze Member
Dec 24, 2007
Victoria, Texas
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800, Nokta Impact, Tesoro Cortez
Anyone have any info or date range on this?
A bit smaller than a dime.
lapel pin 2 002.JPG lapel pin 2 004.JPG
Thanks

The American Legion has this design within a bunch of their pins, but I can't find one like this.

Upvote 0
I'm making a guess, it's American Legion, but not American Legion, so how about Sons of the American Legion or auxiliary, something like that ???

Upvote 0
I did a little research, and I'm wrong, it's the inside of the American Legion logo, but the auxiliary or baseball, or sons, or Legion Riders all have their own logo, and none resemble what you found.

Upvote 0
Am Leg mens Aux ?
Women in American Legion Aux. -- usually wives, daughters etc. Women veterans can either be in the Legion or the Aux, or both, men can't be in the Aux.

Upvote 0
I think it's a WW1 honorable discharge lapel pin.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
That my friend is a United States Army World War 1 Honorable Discharge Pin and she's a BEAUT! History PLEASE!!! How or where did you find it?!!! It's so cool to find something that once belonged to a Hero who put his life on the line, a HERO who thought that my FREEDOM and RIGHTS were more important than his or her own life. SUCH A SELFLESS ACT OF COURAGE!!!!! THANKS TO ALL OF YOU WHO HAVE SERVED, SERVING, OR SUPPORT(ED) THOSE THAT HAVE SERVED, OR ARE CURRENTLY SERVING!!!!!!!! I'M A PROUD VETERAN who chose to serve and I continue to serve the public and for anyone who doesn't like it "WELL, I GOTTA POP KNOT WAITING TO BE PLACED UPON YOUR HEAD" just saying LOL

Upvote 0
I learned something new today as well, as I too have found one of these but mine was 35 years ago, but I still have it. I always thought it was American Legion. Now I think I will research the land I found it on and see if a WW1 vet lived there. I guess that was a double solved post :thumbsup:

DSC09203.JPG

Upvote 0

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back