Upvote 0
Re: Unknown Possible Buckle

Can't wait to see that cleaned up! Keep us posted :thumbsup:

G1

Re: Unknown Possible Buckle

Golden1 said:
Can't wait to see that cleaned up! Keep us posted :thumbsup:

G1
Thing is, i dont know how to clean this, I don't have electro... what ever it is. :dontknow:

You can make you up an electro in 5 min. All you need is an old clilds toy charger and a couple small allagator clips. lots of sites to tell you all you need.

mobile miner said:
You can make you up an electro in 5 min. All you need is an old clilds toy charger and a couple small allagator clips. lots of sites to tell you all you need.
I have everything but the clips :'(

Hey JD got a car battery charger? All you need is that two bolts and a plastic jug.

mainer said:
Hey JD got a car battery charger? All you need is that two bolts and a plastic jug.
I have a 12v charger and everything else but aligator clips, is there anything else I can use? :help:

You have a 12 volt charger that has a positive and negetive wire coming off them correst?

Hold on JD I will PM you.

All enquiring minds want to know: Did JD put together a 12v. battery charger apparatus that could clean his buckle-like thingy, or will 9-1-1 have to tell us his fate? Stay tuned for upcoming reports. (Woops!! Just saw a flash of light east of my present location. Could that have been..........?)

hikeinmts said:
All enquiring minds want to know: Did JD put together a 12v. battery charger apparatus that could clean his buckle-like thingy, or will 9-1-1 have to tell us his fate? Stay tuned for upcoming reports. (Woops!! Just saw a flash of light east of my present location. Could that have been..........?)
It's all set, I did not burn the house down or myself, but it is still working. :laughing7:

jdsarasin8194 said:
hikeinmts said:
It's all set, I did not burn the house down or myself, but it is still working. :laughing7:
Can't wait to see it jd. I hope its what you think it is :thumbsup:

G1

Ok, the item has been cleaned but has some rust still on it... It looks like I was wrong with the lettering :'(, but, there is some white parts where it looks like the acctual metal broke away. :dontknow:
I think I need to clean it more.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back