• stone2.JPG
    stone2.JPG
    31 KB · Views: 362
  • stone4.JPG
    stone4.JPG
    37.9 KB · Views: 347
Upvote 0
Welcome to Tnet suze1 :hello:

My guess would be eskimo or inuit amulets.

IronSpike said:
Welcome to Tnet suze1 :hello:

My guess would be eskimo or inuit amulets.

*Hope I am doing this right in replying, thank you so much, I will check into it :)

hello Suze!! and welcome to Tnet from Tmodel!! on the highland rim of eastern tennessee, yes you are doing right by replaying. we need more photos other side and edges and at least one close up useing micro setting on camera, so the ones in the know will have more to look at so maybe you cane get a good ID. as Ironspike!! said they may be eskimo or inuit. but if they are i think they would be ivory not stone. as far as i can tell from these photos the color and texture are good for ivory! i am not one of the wise ones, i know just enought to get me in trouble!!!!! Terry

tmodel said:
hello Suze!! and welcome to Tnet from Tmodel!! on the highland rim of eastern tennessee, yes you are doing right by replaying. we need more photos other side and edges and at least one close up useing micro setting on camera, so the ones in the know will have more to look at so maybe you cane get a good ID. as Ironspike!! said they may be eskimo or inuit. but if they are i think they would be ivory not stone. as far as i can tell from these photos the color and texture are good for ivory! i am not one of the wise ones, i know just enought to get me in trouble!!!!! Terry

Hi Terry!

Thank you so much. Now, the back sides of the animal figures are the same as the front sides.
looking at them, they feel and look like marble :) It just would be nice to see what I have found they are awesome!

I will try to get more photo's of them :icon_thumleft:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back