Underwater Detectors, Underwater Cameras, Magnetometer and Satellite Phone For Sale

Jul 18, 2013
Tampa, FL
Detector(s) used
Aqua Pulse AQ1B
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
Global Marine Exploration, Inc. (Global marine Exploration, Inc. Home of GME, Anchor Research & Salvage, Global Antiquities Registry, and Aqua Pulse USA - Part 1) is clearing out some old used inventory. All is in perfect working order and most was just serviced in preparation for sale. Reasonable offers accepted.

Aqua Scan AX-2000 Magnetometer (Proton Procession) with all original accessories - $3,400

JW Fishers Pulse 8X Underwater Metal Detector with 8" search coil and all original accessories - $600 (SOLD)

JW Fishers Pulse 8X Underwater Metal Detector with 15" coil and interchangeable coil bulkhead and all original accessories - $700 (SOLD)

AquaPulse AQ1B (electronic module only, no loop, phones, charger. $800 (SOLD)

Equinox HD-6 Underwater Video Camera Housing (for Sony HD6X Series-500/520) $400

Sony Surveyor 707 Professional Underwater Camera and Housing + Accessories - $200 (SOLD)

Amphibico Dive Buddy EVO HD Elite 2 Underwater Video Camera System with hard case and all original accessories - $1,000

Qualcomm GSP 1600 Satellite Phone - $200

More info can easily be obtained by doing a simple google search on these products, too much info for me to list right now. Ask Questions or make offers! I will post pics of everything to this thread tomorrow when I am back in the office.

Jason
(940) Seven 82 - fifty-four 66 or PM me.

Last edited:
I don't understand why the O.P. has not updated the Ad to include pictures or to note if an item has sold and doesn't answer PM's! I am interested in the JW Fisher Pulse 8X that does not have "sale pending" by it but have not received a response.

Frank

Frank,

I was moving a boat across the gulf and internet access is hard to come by out there. I am back in the office today and will update with pictures in a bit...life happens, sorry.

Last edited:
tell me about the phone ? some are only good for certain areas.

Tim, I'm not sure how to tell whether it is location specific or not. The manual says world-wide but I have found no other info in location limitations or anything else so I really can't say with absolute certainty. I will photograph it and post with serial number and maybe we can research it further or call QualComm. We'll get it figured out somehow.

Here is the Qualco DSCN3041 copy.jpgDSCN3043 copy.jpgDSCN3044 copy.jpgm Satellite Phone:

The Amphibico UW HD Video Camera - Has multiple batteries, Sony HD Hard Disk Camcorder includeds along with charger, all accessories, 2 lights and the original hard sided water tight case.

DSCN3048 copy.jpgDSCN3049 copy.jpgDSCN3050 copy.jpg

DSCN3045 copy.jpgDSCN3046 copy.jpgEquinox HD6 Underwater housing with pink underwater filter and assorted light attachment hardware.

Also, AX-2000 Magnetometer and Sony Surveyor 707 UW still camera.

Attachments

• DSCN3047 copy.jpg
    DSCN3047 copy.jpg
    102.4 KB · Views: 244
  • DSCN3051 copy.jpg
    DSCN3051 copy.jpg
    209.2 KB · Views: 323
Last edited:
We also just got in a used DX-200 Handheld Magnetometer. We will sell this for $2,200 (Retail is $3,200) The unit only has less than 10 hours of freshwater use in it. It was used to train public safety divers in search and recovery classes. It hardly has a scratch on it, but it has been used so we must sell it as such.

Also, a second AX-2000 Boat towed Proton Procession magnetometer made its way back to the states. This one is only $3,200 and is also in great shape.

Last edited:
Since Global Marine Exploration, Inc. and their' representative, Jason, are not TNnet Vendors so I can leave a review of my' purchase for them through the Vendor Reviews forum, I figured I would post a review here. Let me say, that Jason and Global Marine Exploration, Inc. are the best! I am now the proud new owner of one of the JW Fishers Pulse 8X Underwater Metal Detectors that they were selling. I was presently surprised to find quite a few extras in the bag and during a telephone conversation with Jason, he explained that the buyer of the other Pulse 8X that they had for sale, did not want all of the extras, so he threw them in the bag with my purchase. He even offered to ship me a replacement arm cuff since FedEx apparently broke the one on the PVC swing rod during shipping but I told him it was not necessary, since there were arm cuffs on both of the rod (two of them) attachments for the aluminum rods included in the bag. I am extremely well pleased with the purchase and will do business with Jason and Global Marine Exploration, Inc. if they ever decide to sell more surplus items of which I have interest in! They are A+A+A+A+A+A+A+A+A+A+A+A+A+ in my opinion! Also, Jason is a great guy and we spent a lot of time talking on the phone but had to quit when his boss gave him the eye. LOL!! Sorry Jason, I hope I did not get you in trouble with the boss!

Frank

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back