UGH!!!!

randyinarkansas

Nov 2, 2007
Fayetteville
Detector(s) used
Garrett GTI 2500 and Garrett Ace 250
I went metal detecting again today at my favorite park(Wilson Park in Fayetteville), however I did not find a mini ball this time or a wheatie. I did manage to walk away with some clads, but the most unusual thing I found today I dare not share photos of with you all, nor did I dare even take any.
I was optimistic when I got a good clear signal on my trusty Garrett GTI 2500, which I've affectionately named Lucille by the way, it was one of the best signals I had had all afternoon.
I begin digging with my mind racing as to what treasures lay beneath and suddenly something flashed a bright color just under the dirt in the hole I had dug. I reached in and started pulling on a pink shoe string looking rope and suddenly the rest of the dirt broke loose and out came the metal object that had caught Lucille's attention, however attached to the other end of the pink "dog collar" was the rotting corpse of a deceased pet. :BangHead:

--And now you know....the rest of the story

When I was in High School I use to umpire little league baseball at Wilson Park. It was pretty new then. That would have been in the middle 60's. If you find anything good there, I probably lost it. :thumbsup:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back