Oct 25, 2020
Reno Nevada summers, Las Vegas winters
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett ACE 400, Nokta Simplex+, Nokta Legend, Nokta Accupoint
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Got out for a nice walk in the 72 degree weather today. Looked along an old road that used to be a main thoroughfare and started finding coins in a spot where you could pull off to let the radiator stop boiling (gets pretty toasty here in the summer).
Found a small hand full of 60s and 70s clad, and these three!
Kinda beat up, but I'll take 'em!
IMG_6112.jpeg
IMG_6113.jpeg

Upvote 30
Got out for a nice walk in the 72 degree weather today. Looked along an old road that used to be a main thoroughfare and started finding coins in a spot where you could pull off to let the radiator stop boiling (gets pretty toasty here in the summer).
View attachment 2115038View attachment 2115039
Very Nice!!!! Congrats!!!!

you always get silver brother...good work

Sweet! Love those coins.

Did the gravel make you work for it? Looks like it was worth it to me
Indeed, the ground these came out of was hard as concrete. Had to use a rock pick for extraction, and it was making sparks!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back