Two silver day!!!!

Kodiak43351

Bronze Member
May 6, 2013
NW Ohio
Detector(s) used
At Max,Xp deus,At pro, At gold, pro pointer, ace 350 bounty hunter. Lesche hand and t handle digging tools, Sask kustom digger, Garrett edge digger and Garrett retriever, Garrett classifier made into
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nothing to special but I'll take them. Here is a pic of both and a close up of dime so you can read date. The dime was 6.5 inches and was a great sound on pro and the quarter was 4 inches and blew my ears off lol.

image-3568261394.jpg

image-4270986701.jpg

Upvote 9
Very, very nice sweet silver!

That shine is a great thing to see in a hole, no matter how old it is ! :occasion14:

Nice job on the coins, I think the merc is a cool looking coin.

Thanks here is a close up of the quarter. I haven't been out much because the ground was to frozen but today I was able to dig. I like the older coins but any silver is great and my heart pounds when I find silver in the hole no matter the date.

image-1499919253.jpg

Can you teach me how to select areas that have targets like those? Very nice finds you have there

Can you teach me how to select areas that have targets like those? Very nice finds you have there
really no secret I mainly hunt old home sites and sometimes I get lucky enough to swing my coil over a silver coin. Clothes lines and around old trees on old properties. Walk ways to the driveway are good too. Good luck and keep swinging.

Nice! Great pic of the merc!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back