Two Major Fake-outs Today and a Little Silver!

oldmxrat

Gold Member
Oct 25, 2020
Reno Nevada summers, Las Vegas winters
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett ACE 400, Nokta Simplex+, Nokta Legend, Nokta Accupoint
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hit a LV park today. The second target was a little flashlight on the end of a chain, but the rest of the chain didn't want to release from the tree roots.
9Nov2023 #1.jpeg

I finally freed it and pulled this up. Gave me a quick rush until I got a better look at it.
9Nov2023 #2.jpeg

Yep, brass. :BangHead:

The second start I had was the bracelet. Shiny, so hasn't been there long. Dang, looked great for a second, but just brass. Urgh!

Ended up with $8.83 in cladmium, the bracelet, the brass ring on a chain, a rabies tag, a tripod quick mount and a little 925 knot ring.
9Nov2023 #3.jpeg

9Nov2023 #4.jpeg

Really nice day out digging and very grateful to find a little something and to be able to do it.

Thanks for peeking and HH!

Upvote 22
Hit a LV park today. The second target was a little flashlight on the end of a chain, but the rest of the chain didn't want to release from the tree roots.
View attachment 2114267

I finally freed it and pulled this up. Gave me a quick rush until I got a better look at it.
View attachment 2114268

The second start I had was the bracelet. Shiny, so hasn't been there long. Dang, looked great for a second, but just brass. Urgh!

Ended up with $8.83 in cladmium, the bracelet, the brass ring on a chain, a rabies tag, a tripod quick mount and a little 925 knot ring.
View attachment 2114270
View attachment 2114271

Really nice day out digging and very grateful to find a little something and to be able to do it.

Oh man what a jip.

View attachment 2114267

View attachment 2114268

View attachment 2114270
View attachment 2114271

nice work getting out there
Congratulations on your recoveries

View attachment 2114267

View attachment 2114268

View attachment 2114270
View attachment 2114271

Very Nice!!! Congrats!!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back