Two large pieces of old walk behind plow found

LostinGeorgia

Aug 21, 2023
Found these about 100 yards downhill from one of the homesites near a pile of rocks(second picture). A while back I had two of these not attached that I put on unidentified. They were identified but here is what they would have looked like. All of these items found a good ways downhill from homesite. Happy hunting everyone.

Attachments

• IMG_0856.jpeg
    IMG_0856.jpeg
    2.4 MB · Views: 47
  • IMG_0855.jpeg
    IMG_0855.jpeg
    3.5 MB · Views: 34
Upvote 5
Found these about 100 yards downhill from one of the homesites near a pile of rocks(second picture). A while back I had two of these not attached that I put on unidentified. They were identified but here is what they would have looked like. All of these items found a good ways downhill from homesite. Happy hunting everyone.
I often find larger broken implements pre/post large rocks in a field.
Farmers are always happy when I cart them off the fields.

I always check around
I often find larger broken implements pre/post large rocks in a field.
Farmers are always happy when I cart them off the fields.
any rock piles I find plus the larger old trees. Don’t always produce a signal but more often than not.

I always check around

any rock piles I find plus the larger old trees. Don’t always produce a signal but more often than not.
I tend to check around the big old trees, very little ever for recoveries.

Nice!!! Congrats!!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back