TWO awesome coins!!! Never expected this!

Bushido Dude

Dec 20, 2005
Kill Devil Hills, N.C.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well my first hunt since I arrived back in town weds was a fruitful one! $6.53 in clad including a 1979-P SBA and a 1961-D rosie, 5 haggard looking wheats, and a 1973 Canadian nickel. But the icing on the cake was the 1911 and 1913 Canadian 25 cent pieces...both in the same hole! I love my local park, never ceases to amaze me what can be pulled out. Also a cute little knife, 2 round balls, 3 22 casings, a random metal blob and a cute little white elephant pin. Enjoy the pics and happy hunting!

Attachments

• aug1.jpg
    aug1.jpg
    112.4 KB · Views: 837
  • aug2.jpg
    aug2.jpg
    112.8 KB · Views: 837
  • aug3.jpg
    aug3.jpg
    83.2 KB · Views: 828
  • aug4.jpg
    aug4.jpg
    80.9 KB · Views: 818
  • aug5.jpg
    aug5.jpg
    57.8 KB · Views: 822
  • aug6.jpg
    aug6.jpg
    67.5 KB · Views: 816
  • aug7.jpg
    aug7.jpg
    80.4 KB · Views: 827
Upvote 0
Not being from Canada and too lazy to look in my red book, would those be rare?

They sure look awesome. I'd say you had a mighty fine hunt :thumbsup:

The best ones come when you are not expecting them. Have you ever found foreign silver or a SBA dollar before?

Meh, they aren't worth too much, not too worried though, I will take silver anyday. And yes I have found canadian silver before, usually dimes, a few of the Elizabeth II 25c pieces, never any Georgies though so it was a pleasant surprise! And I think i've found more SBA's around here than Sac's to be honest haha. Thanks all for the comments :)

Very nice coins ! I love Canadian silver coins , and British too - those are so beautiful !
Argentium.

really dude every time out you get silver lol now its my turn wen i come back down lol
nice job tho on them never seen any of those dug

im getting barbers wen i come down and seated lol

nice silver!!!!!!!!! MR TUFF

Nice digs. Canadian silver is awesome. I like most canadian coins anyhow

Some nice finds there. I also like to have those kind of hunts....Matt

Yup those quarters sure are sweet. :icon_thumright:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back