Tunnel found

andycas

Jul 15, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello my friends dug and found a tunnel and suspect it to be of jap making . it is close to a bridge near a former concentration camp . It is about 20 ft deep and the tunnel is half a circle at the base and inverted V shape on top with concrete lining some parts of the top portions are already falling apart . The tunnel crossed the brook and about 50 ft long. We just want some feedback as to. The.best way to operate this.venture. Thanks

CAREFULLY- tunnels can collapse at any time.

Welcome to TreasureNet ! Your actually asking in the wrong section ,
as this section is for Introducing yourself.

My suggestion ask again in the General Discussion Section of the forum

Welcome Aboard --- Just a idea that will always help you in the hobby , In MY OPINION. the main key in this hobby is RESEARCH in fact you will soon realize that 90 % of this hobby is Researching areas and only 10% actual field work. The forum is a great location to get more information from members to help in the location finding and sharing the knowledge of other members .

That being said, It makes it a lot easier to get assistance in research when you list a GENERAL LOCATION , ( EXAMPLE : located in North West Georgia or such ) that allows other members to PICK their brains for information they might have come upon over the years.

Look over some of the past threads on items or locations , You will see a vast amount of the information to aide you comes from other members past research of stories they have read

There are several examples , A Texas civil war bottoms ect frond , when the person gave a general location , they were many responses from members about the history of the area in which it was location
A member was seeking a CW federal prison camp in NY A member had actually lived in one of the converted buildings and gave great additional information

SO again welcome and Good luck on you quests

metal_detector.gif
Welcome Aboard! You didn't list your state (or country) in your profile. So, you might consider jumping over to Sub-Forums: Select Your Area.... and selecting your state for information (i.e., clubs, hunts, finds, legends, maps, etc.) directly related to your state (or country).

Wel-come aboard and as stated, Good Luck :thumbsup:

DW :metaldetector:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back