Truckers for the Constitution Announce Logistics

Aug 20, 2009
New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Garret Master hunter Cx Plus
Primary Interest:
Other
Truckers for the Constitution Announce Logistics

Truckers for the Constitution Announcing Logistics for the Nationwide Ride for the Constitution

By Avalon | October 8, 2013 | 10:50 pm EST

(INTELLIHUB) — “We’ve got the entire country behind us on this. All the major media is talking about it. All the major, the minor, anybody and all that are talking about the Truckers that are coming to shut down D.C.” said Ernest Lee in a video just posted on his YouTube channel. [

Makes me wish I had a big truck instead of just an old Silverado. Of course, this will really hurt some areas because you won't be able to find a hooker at a Truck Stop anywhere. Guess sacrifices must be made. But I'm down with this truck rodeo unless the beer doesn't get through and the 7-11 runs out. (Power to the People-great LIBERAL cry of the 60's)

I plan on supporting the strike by not buying anything over weekend.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

I plan on supporting the strike by not buying anything over weekend.

I too, will have no need to spend money this weekend.

If you can't go and support the truckers and Vets in DC this weekend, at least support them in the boycott, where you are.

Get stocked up on weekend supplies tomorrow.

Hope I'm wrong but I don't see this as carrying much force . My own national organization , OOIDA, does not support it and we are the largest independant driver organization in the US .

Hope I'm wrong but I don't see this as carrying much force . My own national organization , OOIDA, does not support it and we are the largest independant driver organization in the US .

I will be happy if 50-100 18 wheelers show up..... Ever been on interstate with 2 18 wheelers rolling side by side doing 55.... Don't take many to cause major traffic jam...Hoping others show up driving just plain trucks and pickups in support...

Look how many bikers showed up..

Last edited:
I saw reports yesterday that the whole trucks-shutting-down-DC thing was a hoax from the beginning.....

I saw reports yesterday that the whole trucks-shutting-down-DC thing was a hoax from the beginning.....

It is not a hoax, it is put together by independent truckers.

Was the million man biker rally a hoax? By main line media you would have thought so, but thanks to others reporting that are not blindly following the pied piper we know there were well over a million who showed up.

What about the million man Muslim rally? I think 24 showed up.

Give it some more time, it's only 3 hrs. in.

407763694.jpg

I- 95 camera.

http://www.chart.state.md.us/video/video.php?feed=9d010b5800f700d700437a45351f0214

Last edited:
It is happening even as much as the liberals don't want to admit or how much the Dem and their main stream media try to hide it.

More pics.

4yja4uma.jpg

yrygasyh.jpg

4e8amepu.jpg

suzanada.jpg

yzy4yjyr.jpg

there were several Accidents in the area of this Yesterday

4e8amepu.jpg

this was due to one of them

it was big talk last night on the 5pm news
at least one trailer on it's side, and a fuel leak,
then another accident due to it,
and at the same time another accident I believe on 83
had the whole area of Major Highways Shut down.

the other pics I don't know due to lack of info on them.
Right now we are on flood situations,
monday they were crying 6" deficit of rain
Today they are crying Flooding after 8" of rain :laughing9:

Last edited:
Problem with this, if it does take place, is that it will affect mostly the common person and won't hurt o-bama at all. As a matter of fact, it may help o-bama because he can easily show his followers how radical the right is at the expense of others. It would be neat to see them blockade his golf course though. :)

LANHAM, Md. (CBSDC) — A convoy of tractor-trailers circling the Capital Beltway in protest of the federal government and is causing some traffic problems in the Washington area.

The “Truckers Ride for the Constitution,” which organizer Zeeda Andrews says could attract as many as 3,000 big rigs to the nation’s capital, only had about 30 participants as of 10 a.m. but was expected to grow.

Andrews insists the convoy is meant to be a peaceful protest rather than a traffic clog. The organizer said Thursday that reports of the trucks planning to take up three lanes of the Beltway were inaccurate, and that they should only occupy one lane of traffic.

But WNEW’s John Domen, who began following the trucks early Friday morning also they drove north along Interstate 95 and onto Interstate 495, said trucks were taking up all four lanes of the Inner Loop of the Beltway in Annandale, Va., and had slowed to 10 mph, blocking traffic from getting by.

A Virginia State Police officer approached the small convoy shortly before 9 a.m. and pulled over one truck to the shoulder. The other three trucks also pulled over to the side of the road near Exit 52A. Police say they only warned the drivers and didn’t write any tickets.

The trucks then resumed their drive along the Beltway at about 40 mph, taking up three right lanes and letting traffic by in the far left lane. The posted speed limit for the entire 64-mile length of the interstate is 55 mph.

Police pulled over a supporter driving along with the convoy near Exit 31 in Silver Spring just after 11 a.m. The entire convoy again pulled over to the shoulder of the Inner Loop while police spoke with the driver.

Some of the trucks are displaying flags and signs with a ‘#T2SDA’ hashtag as part of the demonstration that organizers say is a show of solidarity against what Andrews sees as an assault by the federal government on the U.S. Constitution.

Big rig operators met at a travel plaza off Exit 98 on I-95 in Doswell, Va., near King’s Dominion, early Friday morning and began their trek to the nation’s capital. The demonstration is supposed to continue through Sunday.

Sgt. Mark Black, spokesman for the Maryland State Police, said Thursday that authorities were aware of the planned demonstration and were prepared to help handle it. Virginia State Police say additional troopers are on patrol this weekend to respond to any incidents that may arise.

It is only 2pm of day #1, there will be more as day progresses......

It is independent truckers putting it on......

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back