Trouble posting from phone.

dognose

Silver Member
Apr 15, 2009
Indiana
Detector(s) used
Fisher F70
recently I have been having trouble posting from my phone.

When I enter a forum, the text area of the posting process is not visible. I try and try to change things and I cant get this to be displayed. Also I have noticed, when this started, that the menu which was available in the upper left corner of the window, is no longer available.

I am accessing the site on the browser, using a S22 phone.
Here is a screen capture.
Any ideas?
tnet_frm_phone.jpg

It kind of looks like it's an expanded/enlarged screen, and your ready to post.
Now I have had it where I wrote something then forgot to post-then when I went back in it kind of looks the same.
Personally I'd hit post, the back arrow, or Home to see if will go back to the original settings.
It might be also a glitch where it freezes in a certain spot because of the service or some other weird thing that happens to data/signals.
I've had to go to a general search engine (Google) write in TreasureNet and a new page loads and every thing works again.

Can you click on the "Post Thread" link below the forum title?

I can click on "post thread", its then I took the screen capture.

If I click post at that point of when the capture was taken, an error displays indicating "Please enter a valid message." The message text area is the missing text box - not visible.

When I click where the menu "used" to be, the main tnet page displays, not the menu.

I can click on "post thread", its then I took the screen capture.

If I click post at that point of when the capture was taken, an error displays indicating "Please enter a valid message." The message text area is the missing text box - not visible.

When I click where the menu "used" to be, the main tnet page displays, not the menu.
Are you using a stored link or short cut?

Try closing all TreasureNet links, go to Google search and type TreasureNet.Com then click on that link.

Also try this link, be sure all TNet pages are closed too.

Treasure Hunting Forum

Are you using a stored link or short cut?

Try closing all TreasureNet links, go to Google search and type TreasureNet.Com then click on that link.

Also try this link, be sure all TNet pages are closed too.

Treasure Hunting Forum
I have been using the same saved link for a long time.
I tryed the link on the phone after closing the pages, that did not work.
I also tried searching for the forum and entered the link that also did not work

I have been using the same saved link for a long time.
I tryed the link on the phone after closing the pages, that did not work.
I also tried searching for the forum and entered the link that also did not work
Did you log out before closing the pages?

Do you have the same problem using desk top or laptop?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back