Trip silver

echodog

Oct 29, 2012
Checked out a different section of a park that I've had some luck with lately. This area seems to be newer but still productive. Coins are all 40s and 50s... Clad up to the 70s and a lot of it. Hope more silver show up now some of the clad and junk is cleared out. Anyway good luck all. Hope the palm trees are swaying with the sun on your back!lol

Attachments

• image-1683458847.jpg
    image-1683458847.jpg
    63.7 KB · Views: 125
  • image-3638523135.jpg
    image-3638523135.jpg
    70.9 KB · Views: 130
Upvote 2
That's a neat little ring unless your hands are really huge.lol.....great silver find.

Checked out a different section of a park that I've had some luck with lately. This area seems to be newer but still productive. Coins are all 40s and 50s... Clad up to the 70s and a lot of it. Hope more silver show up now some of the clad and junk is cleared out. Anyway good luck all. Hope the palm trees are swaying with the sun on your back!lol

It's amazing how older coins just keep popping up. Last week I hunted a park that was pockmarked with refilled holes from guys digging before me. I still pulled a wheat penny and a silver dime in a half hour hunt. No one can get it all. I'm sure there is more waiting for your next hunt. Nice Finds! H Digs :)

Last edited:
Good finds my friend.. Your having same luck as me but really enjoying detecting.. That deserves a toast!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back