Triangles

Oh my, those are stunning, especially displayed like that. :notworthy:

I like that "arrow points" . You nailed it and they look killer. Nice display.

Awsome pix and frames 37. You should get 1 of your knives to put in the mddle of that second pic. Love seeing your points. Gotta alot to show you just havent had time to put up pics yet. Got another beautiful quartz peice and a smokey quartz peice to put up. Hopefully tomorrow evening.

I especially like the sawtooth points in pic 3. They are awesome!! Beautiful points for sure.

Oh, meant to ask ~ what would you call the materials on these triangles? I'm still learning, and always curious about material in our neck of the woods...
Thanks, Caroline

Reloaded the first post pics and added this frame I recently put together. Got any triangles you'd like to share? Feel free to post them here.

Very nice Ryan........Some of those points look Paleo........The pieces in the second picture look to be from out West. The one too the right of the top looks to be a Allen or Plainview...... A couple of them in that frame fit that bill. One in that frame also looks to have weak shoulders characteristic of a Firstview or Scottie...............................A beautiful frame man!!!!......................GTP

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back