TREASURE HUNTER'S PREFERENCE FOR BINDING OF NEW, REVEALING TREASURE SITE, BOOKS,

rennes

Dec 11, 2016
Hatton, AR
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Fellow Treasure hunters, soon I will be publishing several new books on treasure sites Golden Circle Research has found and worked over the past 50 years. Some of them are only useful for learning what the clues were that guided our work on the sites. All of my associates in this work are dead. I am the only living source of 95% of this knowledge.
These books will have actual map work on the site and photos of most of the clues.
I am asking what sort of binding would you prefer to see for the books. I have a choice of all the common bindings. I do not like a book with a spine leaving it hard to lay a ruler or trace something you want to use. When I made copies for our crew I used the plastic spiral binding so the book would lay flat and all the printed area was easy to see. You know the type books I mean. Your wife has cookbooks like this and large children's books are lay flat. The binder will be a double-wire steel spring winding the full length of the book height. Due to the maps and photos, the books will be 8.5 x 11 so the illustrations will be larger. The maps made with waypoints and notes will be on glossy photo paper.
Please post your preferences here and I will abide by the results.
Thanks for helping me out here
HBBB Bob Brewer, Ouachita treasure consulting

I'm a printer.

If you're looking to avoid a saddle stitch book or a perfect bound book, then wire o binding (double wire) will work as well spiral bound (single wire).

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back