✅ SOLVED Trash Picking Find! Need Help IDing These Pneumatic Parts!

FreeBirdTim

Silver Member
Sep 24, 2013
Scituate, RI
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Did some trash picking yesterday and found a ton of what I think are pneumatic control parts. They are all manufactured by SMC, A Japanese company that sells pneumatic parts. I'd really like to slap them on eBay, but don't know what to call them! Also can't tell if they're new or used. Any help on this one would be appreciated.

Here's what one looks like. There are others that are similar, but not exactly the same. Only one part has a number, which ID's it as a solenoid valve. Any help would be appreciated. Hate to sell these parts for a few bucks when I know they have to be worth hundreds of dollars.

DSC08577.JPG DSC08578.JPG DSC08579.JPG

Sounds good, but nothing comes up on eBay. They must call this setup something else.

Upvote 0
Looks like a setup used in an airbag suspension system on a vehicle.

Upvote 0
I think you've got it! Now I also know what another part is used for. It's a water trap for an airbag suspension system. Thanks for your help!

DSC08581.JPG

Upvote 0
They were in large plastic totes. Many of the parts were unopened in their original boxes, so I don't think they'd mix junk parts with new ones. I'll offer a 14 day money back guarantee on them, just to play it safe.

The person who put them out had just sold his house, so he was probably just cleaning out stuff and didn't want to drag it all to his new home.

Upvote 0

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back