Traditional Hungarian Gold Pan

Seems awkward and a lot more of a hassle than a regular pan that all of us are used to, plus it seems a lot longer for one pan :/

It looks like something i would use to change the oil on my motorcycle.

Attachments

• Todd Hoffman.jpg
    Todd Hoffman.jpg
    7.3 KB · Views: 448
Last edited:
^^ I'll buy one if this guy will CHEER the *%&^ UP!lmao .. Why cant they get Vince from Sham WOW and the big Sticky to do videos like this.

OK guys, I mailed with him, and he answered:
"This is not a new type of Russian pan. The shape and the surface different. Used by the WING shape similar (not same) to the Rhine River Gold boat-shaped pan. The surface is a micron gold trap rubber actually with millions of lense shaped 600 micron diameter hole. It was a trial run, and I wasn't expert yet with this prototype. After few times sampling I've got praticed and the cleaning process going under 1 min. No classified material, no riffles, not any trick. After few shake the gold trapped in that small holes, so I was too cautious. And there's lot of pure micron gold without any useless sand or other material. In Hungary we used a burned surface wooden shovel for sampling from the 18's century...but the world is changed and I tried to modernise the sampling method. Can anybody collect, and clean up a wave concentrated gravels and sand from a river bank without any other tool just your pan, under 1 min, without any losses? Did you tried it yet? Anyway! :) I subtitled my video because my voice's lost somewhere in a convert program. Thank you all for your interest! Best regards! BLADE"

lol AHH I see..salmon skin roll..

Blade posted over at the canadian forum. I think there's been a terrible misunderstanding and hope he'll swing over this way. I initially thought the OP was spam, having posted it without much comment on multiple forums. Then some of the comments read like they're slamming his video/idea when I don't believe they were meant to "attack" him or his "wing" pan. In thinking someone was posting a "new" product for sale which looked very much like an old technology, I posted the Lotok info and pyramid pan video which Dustedyou was commenting on.

Apologizes if internet forum / language boundaries made any of my posts sound like more of an attack than they should.

Blade says the back of a common rubber matting there looks like this:

DSC01889_zpseb34e5ba.jpg
(click pic for closeup)

Very interesting!

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back