TOWcritter One More Time

TOWcritter

Attachments

• P4140392 (Small).JPG
    P4140392 (Small).JPG
    80.1 KB · Views: 271
Upvote 0
Looks real similar. Keep digging that iron. You may just hit that one deep coin that's reading like iron. Good luck. I'm going to keep at this cellar hole till there isn't a hit left. Hope maybe I'll hit that one coin by doing so.

HH Jer

Nice old iron relics,Looks to me that you are going to find some great finds at this site.Hope the coins and great relics start popping up soon.Keep us posted.HH

I'm starting to feel sort of like an amateur archeologist at this site. There is so much stuff in the ground it will take a LONG time (maybe years) to sort it all out. The good thing is that it's invisible from prying eyes and it's never been hunted. Also, I'm the only one who knows the location. Even the local historical society doesn't have it on record! I have only found 1 sentence to even hint at its existance. The date I found was 1789. So it's old for sure. It's layered with artifacts. The deeper the older. It also has at least 3 bottle dumps that I have found so far. I also found a bunch of privy holes ( depressions really) but I haven't dug them yet.

Attachments

• P2190230 (Small).JPG
    P2190230 (Small).JPG
    109.4 KB · Views: 202
  • P2190230 (Small).JPG
    P2190230 (Small).JPG
    109.4 KB · Views: 211
Yea, once you clear the trash you will start finding the treasures. Keep it up HH.

Attachments

• moneysign.jpg
    moneysign.jpg
    3.5 KB · Views: 124
  • moneysign.jpg
    moneysign.jpg
    3.5 KB · Views: 134

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back