🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
CTX3030
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Top secret token and some 1800's coins

Hey guys,
Here's a video of a pretty dang good hunt we had last week. We had the opportunity to hunt a turn of the century mansion that had some sweet stuff hiding out. We started popping teens wheats and before we knew it, we broke into the 1800's and scored two really nice tokens. One of the tokens turned out to be a freemasonry silver token. Great time. We'll be heading off to the east coast to hunt with GKman and CTtodd, Dave and Todd, Bill and Howard and Drew and Frank this saturday! 14 day adventure! We'll posting daily! Oh man this is gonna be killer!

Upvote 5
Kewl finds Doc. I like yer vids, just go easier on poor Digler. Later Clyde

Excellent video!

Sweet recoveries guys!!! That yard was full of nice relics. You cracked me up with the naval button.:laughing7:
As usual, the BEST detecting videos out there. :thumbsup: Thanks for taking the time to shoot them. I know they take a lot of time. Hopefully we'll see you two on your own detecting soon.
Good luck on your two week adventure,
Doug

Super finds guys ! Love watching your videos , great stuff !
Glen

Great video I'm just beginning and I learned more from this in the 10 minute video than anything else. When I say beginning I mean beginning using a $10 detector that I cannot identify except it is made in China. Just doing my own yard and realizing that any metal detector detects metal. That is about where I am at. Found metal but digging every beep. Best thrill a two dime clad in one hole. Although I did find bracelet my wife says was hers that she says is gold.

Thanks guys! We hope to bring you an epic video soon. Thanks for watching! TDU150- Thats the way you gotta learn, dig it all man! Thats the only way to get the gold too!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back