Took a break and went back out!!!

H

hard pan

I took lunch and went back to the field and looked at the postcard again to see if i missed anything on it!!!I noticed a women and man near a stone wall in the postcard they look far away in it . I placed the location half down there is a boulder in the field to by. I found a huge ladies silver brooch on the back side of the stone wall down around eight inches!!!

Attachments

• silver broche.JPG
    silver broche.JPG
    35.9 KB · Views: 418
Upvote 0
Forget lunch!! I'd be out there non stop! LOL Looks like your research is really paying off! Good luck going back on a full stomach!! LOL :D

HH 8) surfrat

N I C E F I N D ..............Glad you are doing so well....................................You make it seem so easy
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D (Regards) ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

I forgot i found this coin that looked it was clipped by tractor or lawnmowner so throw in by pouch thought was junk it was it .

Attachments

• clpiied.JPG
    clpiied.JPG
    19 KB · Views: 414
Hey pan, WOW great FINDS! What part of the country are you in? What MDer do you use? I wish I had all them great spots on my road! Keep up the great work! Good luck on your next hunt! :) Regards..... :) p.s. Maybe you should take a rest lol, put your feet up on the Ottoman, and have a cold one! :D

WOW that post card is really paying off. That Brooch is INCREDIBLE. Is there a signature or other marks on it.Look very careful . That is a great piece. I have shopped for anitque pieces like that and it looks very rare. Nice!! HH

Hey, Hardpan, that brooch is beautiful!? and is that half a hibernia?? ?:o? Keep on posting!

Where do you live?? Are you going to tell us what detector you're using?? We all would like to know!

I would tell what brand of machine but iam not because it really doesnt matter!!! There are too many luckers out there to tell where i live .ps If your happy with your machines out there keep them and find stuff with them life is to short ;D

hard pan said:
I would tell what brand of machine but iam not because it really doesnt matter!!! There are too many luckers out there to tell where i live .ps If your happy with your machines out there keep them and find stuff with them life is to short ;D
You Are Right............It really does not matter what kind of machine you use,as long as you keep finding stuff like this............It does sound like you maybe finding your stuff in the TEX/MEX area tho........Hope I didn't give the other guys to much info...I would like to see more pics of this stuff so I can figure out your area down to the grid........Sounds like there is enough to go around.............................Keep Posting .....and WE'LL keep Lookin with envy.......
N I C E F I N D s ..............Glad you are doing so well....................................You make it seem so easy
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D (Regards) ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

I'm not an expert but I think that 1/2 coin maybe more than you think. In times gone by people there wasn't all the choices for coins like there are now. So for a quarter someone just cut a 1/2 dollar into two peices. Do you live on the East coast by chance where something from the 1700s could've been?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back